Erratum to: Quality of sweat test (ST) based on the proportion of sweat sodium (Na) and sweat chloride (Cl) as diagnostic parameter of cystic fibrosis: are we on the right way?
- Alethéa Guimarães Faria†1, 2,
- Fernando Augusto Lima Marson†1, 2, 3, 7Email author,
- Carla Cristina de Souza Gomez1,
- Maria Ângela Gonçalves de Oliveira Ribeiro1, 2,
- Lucas Brioschi Morais1, 2,
- Maria de Fátima Servidoni1, 2,
- Carmen Sílvia Bertuzzo3,
- Eulália Sakano4,
- Maura Goto1,
- Ilma Aparecida Paschoal5,
- Mônica Corso Pereira5,
- Gabriel Hessel1,
- Carlos Emílio Levy6,
- Adyléia Aparecida Dalbo Contrera Toro1,
- Andressa Oliveira Peixoto1,
- Maria Cristina Ribeiro Simões1,
- Elizete Aparecida Lomazi1,
- Roberto José Negrão Nogueira1,
- Antônio Fernando Ribeiro1 and
- José Dirceu Ribeiro1, 2
© The Author(s). 2017
Received: 9 January 2017
Accepted: 9 February 2017
Published: 27 February 2017
During production of the original article  the Methods section included an incorrect sentence. The following sentence “For the analysis of variables with numerical distribution, Fisher’s exact test and one-way analysis of variance were used” should be corrected as “For the analysis of variables with numerical distribution, Student’s t-test and one-way analysis of variance were used”.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Quality of sweat test (ST) based on the proportion of sweat sodium (Na) and sweat chloride (Cl) as diagnostic parameter of cystic fibrosis: are we on the right way? BMC Diagnostic Pathology. 2016;11:103. doi:10.1186/s13000-016-0555-6.