- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction note: Effect of platelet-rich plasma on the healing of cutaneous defects exposed to acute to chronic wounds: a clinico-histopathologic study in rabbits
© The Author(s). 2016
- Received: 17 October 2016
- Accepted: 19 October 2016
- Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2015 10:85
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–5]) and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Ostvar O, Shadvar S, Yahaghi E, Azma K, Fayyaz AF, Ahmadi K, Nowrouzian I. Effect of platelet-rich plasma on the healing of cutaneous defects exposed to acute to chronic wounds: a clinico-histopathologic study in rabbits. Diagn Pathol. 2015;10:85.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Yang HS, Shin J, Bhang SH, Shin JY, Park J, Im GI, Kim CS, Kim BS. Enhanced skin wound healing by a sustained release of growth factors contained in platelet-rich plasma. Exp Mol Med. 2011;43(11):622–9.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Kimura A, Ogata H, Yazawa M, Watanabe N, Mori T, Nakajima T. The effects of platelet-rich plasma on cutaneous incisional wound healing in rats. J Dermatol Sci. 2005;40(3):205–8.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Carter CA, Jolly DG, Worden Sr CE, Hendren DG, Kane CJ. Platelet-rich plasma gel promotes differentiation and regeneration during equine wound healing. Exp Mol Pathol. 2003;74(3):244–55.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Woo SH, Jeong HS, Kim JP, Koh EH, Lee SU, Jin SM, Kim DH, Sohn JH, Lee SH. Favorable vocal fold wound healing induced by platelet-rich plasma injection. Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol. 2014;7(1):47–52.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar