Retraction note: Investigations of renal function using the level of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin associated with single-dose of cisplatin during chemotherapy
© The Author(s). 2016
Received: 17 October 2016
Accepted: 19 October 2016
Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2015 10:98
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–5]) and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Maghsoudi O, Mirjalili SH, Dolatabadi M, Joshaghani MF, Zarea M, Yahaghi E, Mokarizadeh A. Investigations of renal function using the level of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin associated with single-dose of cisplatin during chemotherapy. Diagn Pathol. 2015;10:98.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Lin HY-H, Lee S-C, Lin S-F, Hsiao H-H, Liu Y-C, Yang W-C, Hwang D-Y, Hung C-C, Chen H-C, Guh J-Y. Urinary neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin levels predict cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury better than albuminuria or urinary cystatin C levels. Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 2013;29(6):304–11.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Ebrahimi T, Pirasthe H, Rezakhaniha B, Dormanesh B, Rabati RG, Yahaghi E, Mokarizadeh A. The value of U-NGAL expression as a potential prognostic biomarker in patients with renal cancer after neoadjuvant chemotherapy with cisplatin. Tumor Biol. 2015 Jul 27Google Scholar
- McDuffie JE, Sablad M, Ma JY, Snook S. Urinary parameters predictive of cisplatin-induced acute renal injury in dogs. Cytokine. 2010;52(3):156–62.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Hsu W-L, Lin Y-S, Hu Y-Y, Wong M-L, Lin F-Y, Lee Y-J. Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin in dogs with naturally occurring renal diseases. J Vet Intern Med. 2014;28(2):437–42.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar