- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: Down-regulated microRNA-124 expression as predictive biomarker and its prognostic significance with clinicopathological features in breast cancer patients
© The Author(s). 2016
- Received: 17 October 2016
- Accepted: 19 October 2016
- Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2015 10:178
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–4]) and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Arabkheradmand A, Safari A, Seifoleslami M, Yahaghi E, Gity M. Down-regulated microRNA-124 expression as predictive biomarker and its prognostic significance with clinicopathological features in breast cancer patients. Diagn Pathol. 2015;10:178.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Li L, Luo J, Wang B, Wang D, Xie X, Yuan L, Guo J, Xi S, Gao J, Lin X, Kong Y, Xu X, Tang H, Xie X, Liu M. Microrna-124 targets flotillin-1 to regulate proliferation and migration in breast cancer. Mol Cancer. 2013;12:163.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Chang H, Zhou X, Wang Z-N, Song Y-X, Zhao F, Gao P, Chiang Y, Xu H-M. Increased expression of miR-148b in ovarian carcinoma and its clinical significance. Mol Med Rep. 2012;5(5):1277–80.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Yu S-L, Chen H-Y, Chang G-C, Chen C-Y, Chen H-W, Singh S, Cheng C-L, Yu C-J, Lee Y-C, Chen H-S, Su T-J, Chiang C-C, Li H-N, Hong Q-S, Su H-Y, Chen C-C, Chen W-J, Liu C-C, Chan W-K, Chen WJ, Li K-C, Chen JJW, Yang P-C. MicroRNA signature predicts survival and relapse in lung cancer. Cancer Cell. 2008;13(1):48–57.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar