- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction note: Decrease expression and clinicopathological significance of miR-148a with poor survival in hepatocellular carcinoma tissues
© The Author(s). 2016
- Received: 17 October 2016
- Accepted: 19 October 2016
- Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2015 10:135
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2, 3]) and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Ajdarkosh H, Dadpay M, Yahaghi E, Pirzaman ER, Fayyaz AF, Darian EK, Mokarizadeh A. Decrease expression and clinicopathological significance of miR-148a with poor survival in hepatocellular carcinoma tissues. Diagn Pathol. 2015;10:135.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Zhang SL, Liu L. microRNA-148a inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma cell invasion by targeting sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor 1. Exp Ther Med. 2014;9(2):579–84.PubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Zhang J-G, Shi Y, Hong D-F, Song M, Huang D, Wang C-Y, Zhao G. MiR-148b suppresses cell proliferation and invasion in hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting WNT1/β-catenin pathway. Sci Rep. 2015;5:8087.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar