Retraction note: Serotonin 5-HT7 receptor agonist, LP-211, exacerbates Na+, K+-ATPase/Mg2+ ATPase imbalances in spinal cord-injured male rats
© The Author(s). 2016
Received: 17 October 2016
Accepted: 19 October 2016
Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2015 10:157
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–5]) and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Norouzi-Javidan A, Javanbakht J, Barati F, Fakhraei N, Mohammadi F, Dehpour AR. Serotonin 5-HT7 receptor agonist, LP-211, exacerbates Na+, K+-ATPase/Mg2+-ATPase imbalances in spinal cord-injured male rats. Diagn Pathol. 2015;10:157.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Rhoden KJ, Dodson AM, Ky B. Stimulation of the Na+-K+ pump in cultured guinea pig airway smooth muscle cells by serotonin. JPET. 2000;293(1):107–12.Google Scholar
- Mackler SA, Kleyman TR, Cha X-Y. Regulation of the Na+/K+-ATPase pump in vitro after long-term exposure to cocaine: role of serotonin. JPET. 1998;285(2):835–43.Google Scholar
- Vink R, Yum SW, Lemke M, Demediuk P, Faden AI. Traumatic spinal cord injury in rabbits decreases intracellular free magnesium concentration as measured by 31P MRS. Brain Res. 1989;490(1):144–7.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Kahveci RE, Gökçe EC, Gürer B, Gökçe A, Kisa U, Cemil DB, Sargon FM, Kahveci FO, Aksoy N, Erdoğan B. Neuroprotective effects of rosuvastatin against traumatic spinal cord injury in rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 2014;741:45–54.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar