Retraction note: Cervical type AB thymoma (mixed) tumour diagnosis in a mynah as a model to study human: clinicohistological, immunohistochemical and cytohistopathological study
© The Author(s). 2016
Received: 17 October 2016
Accepted: 19 October 2016
Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2013 8:98
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–6]) and peer review and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Khaki F, Javanbakht J, Sasani F, Gharagozlou MJ, Bahrami A, Moslemzadeh H, Sheikhzadeh R. Cervical type AB thymoma (Mixed) tumour diagnosis in a mynah as a model to study human: clinicohistological, immunohistochemical and cytohistopathological study. Diagn Pathol. 2013;8:98.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Brandes K, Fend F, Monecke S, Teifke JP, Breuer W, Hermanns W. Comparative morphologic immunohistochemical investigation of spontaneously occurring thymomas in a colony of European hamsters. Vet Pathol. 2004;41(4):346–52.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Chhieng DC, Rose D, Ludwig ME, Zakowski MF. Cystology of thymomas. Cancer. 2000;90(1):24–32.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Ma Y, Li Q, Cui W, Miao N, Liu X, Zhang W, Zhang C, Wang J. Expression of c-June, p73, Casp9, and N-ras in thymic epithelial tumors: relationship with the current WHO classification systems. Diagn Pathol. 2012;7:120.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Alexiev BA, Drachenberg CB, Burke AP. Thymomas: a cytological and immunohistochemical study, with emphasis on lymphoid and neuroendocrine markers. Diagn Pathol. 2007;2:13.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Ecco R, Langohr IM, Túry E, Santos Júnior HL, Jacobina GC. Mixed thymoma in a cow. J Vet Diagn Invest. 2006;18:503–7.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar