Retraction Note: Ulnar malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumour diagnosis in a mixed-breed dog as a model to study human: histologic, immunohistochemical, and clinicopathologic study
© The Author(s). 2016
Received: 17 October 2016
Accepted: 19 October 2016
Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2013 8:777
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–6]) and peer review and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Tavasoly A, Javanbakht J, Khaki F, Hosseini E, Barhami A, Hassan MA, Mirabad M. Ulnar malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumour diagnosis in a mixed-breed dog as a model to study human: histologic, immunohistochemical, and clinicopathologic study. Diagn Pathol. 2013;8:86.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Pavarini P, Gomes DC, Bandinelli MB, Wouters F, Sonne L, Driemeier D, Farias da Cruz CE. Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor as a cause of chronic cardiac insufficiency in cattle. Acta Vet Scand. 2013;55:7.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Chijiwa K, Uchida K, Tateyama S. Immunohistochemical evaluation of canine peripheral nerve sheath tumors and other soft tissue sarcomas. Vet Pathol. 2004;41(4):307–18.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Park J-W, Woo G-H, Jee H, Jung D-W, Youn H-Y, Choi M-C, Kim D-Y. Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumour in the liver of a dog. J Comp Pathol. 2011;144(2–3):223–6.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Fattahian H, Mortazavi P, Moosavian H, Mohyeddin H, Moridpour R. Immunohistochemical study of a canine neurofibroma. J S Afr Vet Assoc. 2012;83(1):18.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Schulman FY, Johnson TO, Facemire PR, Fanburg-Smith JC. Feline peripheral nerve sheath tumors: histologic, immunohistochemical and clinicopathologic correlation (59 tumors in 53 cats). Vet Pathol. 2009;46(6):1166–80.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar