- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: Detection of Helicobacter spp. DNA in the colonic biopsies of stray dogs: molecular and histopathological investigations
© The Author(s). 2016
- Received: 17 October 2016
- Accepted: 19 October 2016
- Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2014 9:50
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the article cited ) and peer review and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Abdi FS, Jamshidi S, Moosakhani F, Sasani F. Detection of Helicobacter spp. DNA in the colonic biopsies of stray dogs: molecular and histopathological investigations. Diagn Pathol. 2014;9:50.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Recordati C, Gualdi V, Craven M, Sala L, Luini M, Lanzoni A, Rishniw M, Simpson KW, Scanziani E. Spatial distribution of Helicobacter spp. in the gastrointestinal tract of dogs. Helicobacter. 2009;14(3):180–91.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar