- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction note: Histopathological features of bone regeneration in a canine segmental ulnar defect model
© The Author(s). 2016
- Received: 17 October 2016
- Accepted: 19 October 2016
- Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2014 9:59
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–5]) and peer review and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Hobbenaghi R, Mahboob P, Saifzadeh S, Javanbakht J, Manesh JY, Mortezaee R, Touni SR, Hosseini E, Aghajanshakeri S, Moloudizargari M, Javaherypour S. Histopathological features of bone regeneration in a canine segmental ulnar defect model. Diagn Pathol. 2014;9.Google Scholar
- Garcia P, Holstein JH, Klein M, Laschke MW, Matthys R, Ignatius A, Wildemann B, Lienau J, Peters B, Willie B, Duda G, Claes L, Pohlemann T, Menger MD. Rodent animal models of delayed bone healing and non-union formation: a comprehensive review. Eur Cell Mater. 2013;26:1–12. discussion 12–4.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Capo JT, Marcus MS, Shamian B. Treatment of a segmental defect in open radial and ulnar shaft fractures using rhBMP-2 and iliac crest bone graft: a case report. Hand (N Y). 2011;6(4):424–8.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Sheller MR, Crowther RS, Kinney JH, Yang J, di Jorio S, Breunig T, Carney DH, Ryaby JT. Repair of rabbit segmental defects with the thrombin peptide, TP508. J Orthop Res. 2004;22(5):1094–9.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Nnaji T, Kene R, Chah K, Udegunam S, Ogbanya K, Okpe G. Histopathological evaluation of the osteogenic activity of autologous platelet-rich plasma in experimentally induced ulna defect in dogs. Comp Clin Pathol. 2015;24(6):1593–7.View ArticleGoogle Scholar