- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction note: Anti-inflammatory and protective investigations on the effects of Theranekron® “an alcoholic extract of the Tarantula cubensis” on wound healing of peritoneal in the rat: an in vivo comparative study
© The Author(s). 2016
- Received: 17 October 2016
- Accepted: 19 October 2016
- Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2015 10:19
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–5]) and peer review and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Adib-Hashemi F, Farahmand F, Hesari SF, Rezakhaniha B, Fallah E, Fayyaz AF, Dadpay M. Anti-inflammatory and protective investigations on the effects of Theranekron® “an alcoholic extract of the Tarantula cubensis” on wound healing of peritoneal in the rat: an in vivo comparative study. Diagn Pathol. 2015;10:19.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Zhang Z, Wang J, Ding Y, Dai X, Li Y. Oral administration of marine collagen peptides from Chum Salmon skin enhances cutaneous wound healing and angiogenesis in rats. J Sci Food Agric. 2011;91(12):2173–9.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Sardari K, Kakhki EG, Mohri M. Evaluation of wound contraction and epithelialization after subcutaneous administration of Theranekron® in cows. Comp Clin Pathol. 2007;16(3):197–200.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Rajasekaran NS, Nithya M, Rose C, Chandra TS. The effect of finger millet feeding on the early responses during the process of wound healing in diabetic rats. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2004;1689(3):190–201.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Sevimli-Gür C, Onbaşılar İ, Atilla P, Genc R, Çakar N, Deliloğlu-Gürhan İ, Bedir E. In vitro growth stimulatory and in vivo wound healing studies on cycloartane-type saponins of Astragalus genus. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011;134(3):844–50.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar