We’re sorry, something doesn't seem to be working properly.
Please try refreshing the page. If that doesn't work, please contact us so we can address the problem.
Retraction note: Cutaneous mast cell tumor (Mastocytoma): cyto-histopathological and haematological investigations
© The Author(s). 2016
Received: 17 October 2016
Accepted: 19 October 2016
Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2014 9:9
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–7]) and peer review and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Hosseini E, Pedram B, Bahrami AM, Moghaddam MH, Javanbakht J, Ghomi FE, Moghaddam NJ, Koohestani M, Shafiee R. Cutaneous mast cell tumor (Mastocytoma): cyto- histopathological and haematological investigations. Diagn Pathol. 2014;9:9.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Kastengren Fröberg G, Lindberg R, Ritter M, Nordlind K. Expression of serotonin and its 5-HT1A receptor in canine cutaneous mast cell tumours. J Comp Pathol. 2009;141(2-3):89–97.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Preziosi R, Sarli G, Paltrinieri M. Prognostic value of intratumoral vessel density in cutaneous mast cell tumours of the dog. J Comp Pathol. 2004;130(2–3):143–51.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Li T-Y, Hamberg A, Pentecost R, Wellman M, Stromberg P. Mast cell tumors in a llama (Lama glama). J Vet Diagn Invest. 2010;22(5):808–11.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Martínez J, Martínez V, Grau-Roma L, López J, Segalés J. Multiple cutaneous mast cell tumors in a pig. J Vet Diagn Invest. 2011;23(6):1222–5.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Yeganeh Manesh JY, Shafiee R, Bahrami AM, Pourzaer M, Pourzaer M, Pedram B, Javanbakht J, Mokarizadeh A, Khadivar F. Cyto-histopathological and outcome features of the prepuce squamous cell carcinoma of a mixed breed dog. Diagn Pathol. 2014;9:110.Google Scholar
- Hosseini E, Pedram B, Bahrami AM, Touni SR, Malayeri HZ, Mokarizadeh A, Pourzaer M, Pourzaer M, Zehtabian S, Mohajer S, Ahmadi S. Diagnostic procedures for improving of the KIT (CD117) expressed allele burden for the liver metastases from uterus mast cell tumors: prognostic value of the metastatic pattern and tumor biology. Tumor Biol. 2015;36(2):929–37.View ArticleGoogle Scholar