Retraction Note: Neuropathological and neuroprotective features of vitamin B12 on the dorsal spinal ganglion of rats after the experimental crush of sciatic nerve: an experimental study
© The Author(s). 2016
Received: 17 October 2016
Accepted: 19 October 2016
Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in Diagnostic Pathology 2013 8:123
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher have retracted this article  because the scientific integrity of the content cannot be guaranteed. An investigation by the Publisher found it to be one of a group of articles we have identified as showing evidence suggestive of attempts to subvert the peer review and publication system to inappropriately obtain or allocate authorship. This article showed evidence of plagiarism (most notably from the articles cited [2–7]) and peer review and authorship manipulation.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Hobbenaghi R, Javanbakht J, Hosseini E, Mohammadi S, Rajabian M, Moayeri P, Aghamohammad HM. Neuropathological and neuroprotective features of vitamin B12 on the dorsal spinal ganglion of rats after the experimental crush of sciatic nerve: an experimental study. Diagn Pathol. 2013;8:123.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Vogelaar CF, Hoekman MFM, Gispen WH, Burbach JPH. Homeobox gene expression in adult dorsal root ganglia during sciatic nerve regeneration: is regeneration a recapitulation of development? Eur J Pharmacol. 2003;480(1-3):233–50.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Leinster VHL, Robson LG, Shortland PJ. Differential effects of riluzole on subpopulations of adult rat dorsal root ganglion neurons in vitro. Neuroscience. 2010;166(3):942–51.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Thippeswamy T, McKay JS, Quinn J, Morris R. Either nitric oxide or nerve growth factor is required for dorsal root ganglion neurons to survive during embryonic and neonatal development. Brain Res Dev Brain Res. 2005;154(2):153–64.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Mutti E, Lildballe DL, Kristensen L, Birn H, Nexo E. Vitamin B12 dependent changes in mouse spinal cord expression of vitamin B12 related proteins and the epidermal growth factor system. Brain Res. 2013;1503:1–6.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Noorafshan A, Omidi A, Karbalay-Doust S, Aliabadi E, Dehnhani F. Effects of curcumin on the dorsal root ganglion structure and functional recovery after sciatic nerve crush in rat. Micron. 2011;42(5):449–55.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Okada K, Tanaka H, Temporin K, Okamoto M, Kuroda Y, Morimoto H, Murase T, Yoshikawa H. Methylcobalamin increases Erk1/2 and Akt activities through the methylation cycle and promotes nerve regeneration in a rate sciatic nerve injury model. Exp Neurol. 2010;222(2):191–203.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar